- Remove grease filters, spray forms, wash and clean.
- Drain, wash and clean grease gutter collector. Check cap on gutter drain.
- Wash and clean inner section of the canopy
- Reinstalll filter on completion of the whole operation.
- Degrease and clean motor and fan blades
- Clean interior and exterior of extractor casings
- Dismantle access traps.
- Wash and Clean with detergent having degreasing and foaming power all inner parts and surfaces of ducting.
- Check ducts for any leakage and seal accordingly.
- Reinstall access traps on completion.